At Dehesa, there is no half-way in the food that is offered. Known for their rebellious nature against food of the norm will keep diners addicted and coming back for more.
For the month of January, Chef Patruno will be sharing his unique style and robust full-flavours of Spain through the one night only dinner! Each delectable course will be paired with fine wines and sherries. This evening is bound to satisfy all senses, bringing you an unforgettable epicurean experience.
– Paco Y Lola No. 12
– Castell D’Encus Ekam 2015
– Gonzales Byass Solera 1847 Cream Sherry
– Castell D’Encus Acusp 2014
– Castell D’Encus Quest 2013
– Gonzalez Byass Nectar Pedro Ximenez Sherry